Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Academic Writing

This assignment required me to change text from AMA to APA format---I dislike having to format written work---it just demands so much thought!  But I muddled through it.  You can check out my work here.

In looking over the NETS-T Standards, I found only a couple that fall under this assignment:

Standard 3:  Model Digital Age Work and Learning by modeling and facilitating effective use of current and emerging digital tools to locate, analyze, evaluate, and use information resources to support research and learning.

Standard 4:  Promote and Model Digital Citizenship and Responsibility by advocating, modeling, and teaching safe, legal, and ethical use of digital information and technology, including respect for copyright, intellectual property, and the appropriate documentation of sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment