Saturday, March 2, 2013

Self Grading Form

Well, I have to admit that here's another assignment that I actually liked doing.  I decided to create a test based on my weather unit and was able to get the results, too.  At first I was a little intimidated by having to include the formulas for the grading, but the video that was provided was a big help.

As a teacher, this would be an excellent tool to use in the classroom.  I could have two computers set up with a test on them and allow students to cycle through as they would when centers are in place.  And when a student is absent, I wouldn't have to try and figure out a way to pull them to administer it, it's already there.  This would also be an excellent tool for SOL prep--especially since they are computerized anyway.  What a great tool to get a benchmark that will enable you to focus on what your student's need to know.

This assignment zeros in on ISTE.NETS-T Standard 2:  Design and develop digital age learning experiences and assessments that incorporate contemporary tools and resources that will maximize content learning in context and develop knowledge and skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment